Permanently remove odors and neutralize dangerous bacteria, viruses, mold, spores, fungus bed bugs, lice, and more from Commercial, Residential Properties, Gyms, and Daycares.
Child Safe - Pet Safe - Eco Friendly - Food Grade
as used by the RCMP, CIA, FBI, and many other government and private agencies registered as food grade with the EPA and Canadian government
When families are faced with a tragedy at home, they often have questions regarding the impending cleanup. We have some answers to some of these questions. If your home, business, or property has been contaminated with potentially biohazardous material, it is recommended that you reach out to Bio-Decon1 for assistance.
We can safely handle the cleanup of:
What Do We do?
Bio-Decon1 utilizes non-toxic and environmentally safe agent that has been scientifically proven to be highly effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria, Viruses, mold, spores, germs, and fungi .
We can survey your premises for contamination problems, help to prevent future contamination issues, or provide urgent assistance to decontaminate and sterilize a contaminated area, regardless of severity. We provide effective anti-microbial disinfectant.
Safe, Biodegradable, and Environmentally friendly effectively neutralizes up to 99.99999%* of all bacteria, viruses, spores, and chemical & biological hazards. The formula is non-flammable, non-corrosive, contains zero VOC’s and is biodegradable, eliminates both vegetative and non-vegetative spores, by chemically cleaving spore walls, and neutralizing mycotoxins therein. Leaves a non-toxic pH neutral residual barrier to prevent re-growth.